Day 2 DFI MY

Each day with the course I become more confident in talking and presenting amongst my group. It’s good to put myself in the student’s shoes and is a good reminder when I am designing pieces of work to remember to slow things down to accommodate for students that could be lacking in confidence or even just need more time to process things. Like myself! Teaching my students to blog and record their processes is a good way of recording evidence and communicating with stakeholders etc. Using feedback to inform their decisions.

Comments

  1. Kia ora Mike,
    Great to hear you are feeling more confident in presenting online.
    I'm impressed you have embedded your discussion about the blog post. It might be worthwhile to add a sentence explaining the purpose of this.
    Ngā mihi,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback Maria, great suggestion i will keep this in mind for my post next week.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Mike,
    Thanks for sharing your reflection on Week 2 of DFI. You've done well to embed your recorded Google Meet and have explored the learner blog post well. I recall from your recording for Sharisse that you enjoyed having the process modelled for you, so I'm sure that will help heading forward as you learn more about the process of and power of blogging. I really enjoyed your reflection on how it feels to be the learner as well. I certainly felt the same when I was in a Digital Fluency Intensive classroom. It's a really challenging position sometimes isn't it? I look forward to hearing more about the tools you are using the most back in your school life. Keep up the great attitude to the opportunity! See you again soon,
    Amie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 DFI

Day 6